1. To initiate and lead the student body towards :
- Forging the National High spirit
- Projecting a positive image of the school
- Incorporating Other Learning Experiences (OLE) into NH Holistic Education Programme
2. To represent the student body in the decision making process with regards to improving the general welfare of the students.
3. To set the pace in self discipline and service to the school in particular and to the community in general.
4. To train and produce responsible Councillors of Integrity, Character and Excellence.
5. To foster and maintain ties with the alumni through school festivals/events.
Student council regular activities divided into 2 part. First is students initiated the event. The Students planned, organize and excution the event itself and the second one is school initiated which the teacher plan the event with student council support.
PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT FROM 1ST BATCH TILL 6TH BATCH:
1st batch : Matthew Aman and Dian Mak
2nd batch : Wesley Yiu and Mario
3rd batch : Amanda Yiu and Astrid
4th batch : Jessica Tedja and Lie Arlius
5th batch : Amanda Yiu and Nixon Widjaja
6th batch : Nicholas Handoyo and Indiana Korompis